Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline extended to 12th July (23:59 BST)
For specific requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are using the Linklings abstract management system. You will find two categories for abstract submission:
These are not mutually exclusive, so if you submit for one category, you may be asked to present in another, however, this allows us to consider your preference.
Here you can download the abstract template in word form Abstract Template
Other file formats may be used to produce the abstract and they should all be submitted as a PDF file. All abstracts should include:
- a title (font size 14, bold)
- an author list (font size 12, regular)
- author affiliations (font size 11, regular)
- approximately 300 words (min, font size 11, regular, 1.3 line spacing)
- no more than two figures (caption font size 10, italic)
- no more than five references
To ensure homogeneity of abstract formats, LaTeX users should use the default font and Word users should use Bakerville font (as in the template), with page margins top and bottom: 2.54 cm, left and right: 3.17 cm.
To apply for a presentation or a poster, your abstract should be around 300 words, but references and figures can be additional to this.
We are using Linklings for our abstract submissions. You will need to create an account if you do not already have one, which you can do via this link before you submit:
- Call for abstract deadline: 12th July
- Notification 30th July
- Final PDF version of poster/presentation: 6th September