Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline extended to 28th June (23:59 BST)
For specific requests please contact email@example.com
We are using the Linklings abstract management system. You will find two categories for abstract submission:
These are not mutually exclusive, so if you submit for one category, you may be asked to present in another, however, this allows us to consider your preference.
Here you can download the abstract template in word form Abstract Template
Other file formats may be used to produce the abstract and they should all be submitted as a PDF file. All abstracts should include:
- a title (font size 14, bold)
- an author list (font size 12, regular)
- author affiliations (font size 11, regular)
- no more than four pages of text (min, font size 11, regular, 1.3 line spacing)
- up to two figures (caption font size 10, italic)
- no more than five references (included in the four page limit and with the same format as body text)
To ensure homogeneity of abstract formats, LaTeX users should use the default font and Word users should use Bakerville font (as in the template), with page margins top and bottom: 2.54 cm, left and right: 3.17 cm.
To apply for a presentation, your abstract should be up to 4 pages in length; for a poster, up to 2 pages will be sufficient.
We are using Linklings for our abstract submissions. You will need to create an account if you do not already have one, which you can do via this link before you submit:
- Call for abstract deadline: 14th June
- Notification 30th July
- Final copy for conference booklet: 16th August